· 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
· 3/4 cup water or preferably cranberry juice or pomegranate-cranberry mix
· Zest of one orange, then juice the orange
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· Juice from zested orange
· 2-4 tablespoons raspberry jelly
· 2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed into 4 tablespoons water
Add all ingredients except the cornstarch to a pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook until the cranberries plump up. Then add the cornstarch slurry slowly while at a slow simmer until the sauce is thick and of the right consistency. You might not need it all. Makes about 2 cups.